11 September 2006

One week

So, I'm getting lazy about the blog. I need to not let this happen. The blog is too cool for me to allow it to die the slow agonizing death of laziness.

Big fun stuff on Sunday. First, we had a special service at church today, welcoming a new congregation into the Lutheran Church of Australia and New Zealand (LCANZ). The church is a Chinese congregation led by an Missouri Synod pastor (LCMS) named David Chiang. A lot of the memeber of Mountainside Lutheran went to the service at Botany. The service was held in English with Mandarin translation, though I gathered that their normal services are held in Mandarin with Cantonese translation.

After that, I went to see Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest. I really enjoyed the movie. I can recognize that it had lots of shortcomings as far as art, but it was still a very fun movie to watch. I'm not going to post any spoilers, since I had enough trouble avoiding them, but to anyone that has yet to see this movie "Go see it, do it! Do it now!"

No comments: