31 July 2007

I'm not posting Harry Potter Spoilers

But, I am reading The Deathly Hallows now. Crystal and I bought a copy at Border's this weekend. We're currently half-way through the book, as we are taking turns each reading a chapter aloud. It's a fun way to read with someone, especially so that you can share the thrills and laughs at the same time. So far, I think that the tongue in check humor has surprised me more than anything else. I've also made the rule that unless presented with a complete body, that I will not believe any deaths that may have occurred.

Crystal is getting some illustration ideas from the book too. We'll see if she goes through with any of them.

Work on the thesis is alright. I feel a bit like I'm racing against the clock to get some work done to put on a poster in the University contest. I'm not sure if I'll have the work done in time though. I'm going to do my best on it. Crystal is helping me to prepare figures for my poster that I will present in Brisbane. Its a real help. I think my figures will make a lot more sense and generally be more useful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).