25 July 2006

First post

Well, I keep jumping around between various blogging sites. I still haven't found one that I really, really like. Hopefully this one will turn out to be a bit better. I'm going to keep my research blog over at "A Geek for All Seasons" . Everything about my personal life will probably get moved here. I can't be bothered to try and update both this and a livejournal, so I think everything will get simplified.

I do have some fun news. Only a week until my girlfriend, Crystal, gets here. She's also recently reactivated here subscription to World of Warcraft, which means that we have more fun things to do together even when we are far apart.

My work hasn't gone that well, today. I can't seem to keep myself very focused. Tomorrow is another day, and I should be able to get more done. I'm leaving the office early today in an attempt to do some writing and editing of my work at home.

No comments: